Solved

GeForce GT640 vs Radeon HD5750?

Hi guys. I am buying a new Dell XPS 8500 with the GT640 but I have a HD5750. Which is better? I will be using it for slight gaming (grand theft auto), some mild video editing, some photo editing. Which card would work better?
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about geforce gt640 radeon hd5750
  1. Best answer
    after a quick google search it appears that the 5750 would be a faster card over the gt 640
  2. The 5750 is better. You can probably save money by getting a computer with integrated graphics, then putting your 5750 in, or building one.
  3. Chairman Ray said:
    The 5750 is better. You can probably save money by getting a computer with integrated graphics, then putting your 5750 in, or building one.

+1 if you have some knowledge I would try putting the pc together yourself it will save you tons of cash and if you get stuck I'm sure you will find all the help you need here. :wahoo:
  4. Trying to slack off a little....besides I have $200 eGift for a nice 24" monitor 1080p :).

Anyone know of the power supply requirements of the GT640?
  5. yea really low...look at the review matto17secs posted it has a page for power consumption. You would prolly be able to get by with the stock psu if its 250 to 300 watts
  6. Best answer selected by ethanz117.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dell Studio Xps Geforce Radeon Graphics