Need Your Help: SDDM12 -- what is it?..

I turned on my computer and a window popped up "Found new hardware wizard"
SDDM12. Then it said I need to put in the installation disc, which I did.
Then it said the installation software not found... I cancelled and
re-started. Same thing. Now it all happens every time I turn on my
computer. I am quite lost. This has never come up before. What is it?..

Do you have an ImageMate Card Reader?
If so install the drivers for it.

--
Good Day