Higher lvls in Battlegrounds?

Hello,

Yesterday in Battlegrouds for lvls 21-30 Alliance had 2 lvl 31's. How can
that happen? We (Horde) were more organised, but could not get past them.
Bit unfair, I think...

Mortal
Tauren Hunter lvl 30

magazijn wrote:

> Yesterday in Battlegrouds for lvls 21-30 Alliance had 2 lvl 31's. How can
> that happen?

I wonder if it could be a bug that decides which level range you are
when you join the queue so that you could go off and gain a level
between joining the queue and actually entering the BG instance.

> We (Horde) were more organised, but could not get past them.
> Bit unfair, I think...

It is a bit unfair but is a level 31 that much more powerful than a
level 30? They don't have any better abilities so the only difference
is stats such as Health, Mana, Agility etc. Plus they would get to
spend one more talent point.

I've certainly beaten someone 3 or 4 levels higher than me in 1v1 PvP
so the player is more important than the one extra level IMO.

steve.kaye

Hi,
My friend and I signed up for GB yesterday when we were close to
reaching level 31 to do one more run as the high level guys before
becoming bitches in the 31-40 BG. We got tired of waiting and ended up
leveling before being invited. When we were invited we just assumed we
would be in the 31-40 but we showed up in the 21-30.

So it seems to only check your level when you enter the queue, not when
you enter the BG.

1 level shouldn't make much of a difference, but we did win, 3-0. :)
We are horde btw, so it wasn't me that you guys saw.

Either a bug or a 'feature' that is too difficult to get around.

brian

mikel

magazijn wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Yesterday in Battlegrouds for lvls 21-30 Alliance had 2 lvl 31's. How can
> that happen? We (Horde) were more organised, but could not get past them.
> Bit unfair, I think...

They leveled while they were in the queue.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:53:59 +0200, "magazijn" <magazijn@derbri.com>
scribed into the ether:

>Hello,
>
>Yesterday in Battlegrouds for lvls 21-30 Alliance had 2 lvl 31's. How can
>that happen? We (Horde) were more organised, but could not get past them.
>Bit unfair, I think...

The difference between a 30 and a 31 is so miniscule as to be not even
worth noticing. You just got beat.