Runtime error, adsNPopups

Is there a way to turn them off? I keep getting an error messages when
I use my browser that says, "A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish
to debug? Line 86. Error: 'adsNPopups' is null or not an object." I
have no idea why I started getting this message all of a sudden. I
once tried clicking Yes to debug. I got as far as seeing the faulty
line in the script, but then I didn't know how to get rid of the line.
If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

--
Dena Jo

Email goes to denajo2 at the dot com variation of the Yahoo domain.

Plonk the bastards: http://www.panix.com/~mwsm/trolls.html
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error adsnpopups

    What is the accepted way to share a message across multiple newsgroups?
    http://smjg.port5.com/faqs/usenet/xpost.html

    Open IE | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |

    CHECK:
    Disable script debugging
    [Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is
    installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs
    and scripts on their Web pages.]

    UNCheck:
    Display a notification about every script error
    [Specifies whether to display the actual script errors when a page does not
    appear properly due to problems with its scripting. This feature is off by
    default, but is useful to developers when testing Web pages.]
    Apply | OK

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:Xns96614EEC21080DenaJo@130.133.1.4,
    Dena Jo <me@privacy.net> hunted and pecked:

    In news:Xns96614EFB15C2DDenaJo@130.133.1.4,
    Dena Jo <me@privacy.net> hunted and pecked:
    > Is there a way to turn them off? I keep getting an error messages when
    > I use my browser that says, "A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish
    > to debug? Line 86. Error: 'adsNPopups' is null or not an object." I
    > have no idea why I started getting this message all of a sudden. I
    > once tried clicking Yes to debug. I got as far as seeing the faulty
    > line in the script, but then I didn't know how to get rid of the line.
    > If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Dena Jo
    >
    > Email goes to denajo2 at the dot com variation of the Yahoo domain.
    >
    > Plonk the bastards: http://www.panix.com/~mwsm/trolls.html

Configuration Runtime Windows XP