PROBLEM AT ADDING AN ACTIVE DESKTOP ITEM TO MY DESKTOP

Hi, I was trying to download a picture fron an intenet page to my desktop and
by mistake I clicked ok in a window that read: 'you have choosen to make this
site available offline and add it to your Active Desktop interface'. Now my
desktop appears with less deffinition, and the icons have like a blue shadow
around them. I would like to restore it, but I do not how. If someone can
help, many thanks.
juanabserrat@aol.com
--
JBS
1 answer Last reply

    Right click the Desktop, select Properties, Desktop, Customize Desktop, Web tab. Uncheck the Active Desktop items.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    --------------------------------
    --------------------------------
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    "JBS" <JUANABSERRAT@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:E619EAC1-02F0-47E2-B32B-E69ED5BEA4BA@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, I was trying to download a picture fron an intenet page to my desktop and
    > by mistake I clicked ok in a window that read: 'you have choosen to make this
    > site available offline and add it to your Active Desktop interface'. Now my
    > desktop appears with less deffinition, and the icons have like a blue shadow
    > around them. I would like to restore it, but I do not how. If someone can
    > help, many thanks.
    > juanabserrat@aol.com
    > --
    > JBS

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP