PROBLEM AT ADDING AN ACTIVE DESKTOP ITEM TO MY DESKTOP

JBS

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2002

Hi, I was trying to download a picture fron an intenet page to my desktop and
by mistake I clicked ok in a window that read: 'you have choosen to make this
site available offline and add it to your Active Desktop interface'. Now my
desktop appears with less deffinition, and the icons have like a blue shadow
around them. I would like to restore it, but I do not how. If someone can
help, many thanks.
juanabserrat@aol.com
--
JBS

Right click the Desktop, select Properties, Desktop, Customize Desktop, Web tab. Uncheck the Active Desktop items.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"JBS" <JUANABSERRAT@AOL.COM> wrote in message news:E619EAC1-02F0-47E2-B32B-E69ED5BEA4BA@microsoft.com...
> Hi, I was trying to download a picture fron an intenet page to my desktop and
> by mistake I clicked ok in a window that read: 'you have choosen to make this
> site available offline and add it to your Active Desktop interface'. Now my
> desktop appears with less deffinition, and the icons have like a blue shadow
> around them. I would like to restore it, but I do not how. If someone can
> help, many thanks.
> juanabserrat@aol.com
> --
> JBS