Nokia DKU-2

I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc it says
no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this ?
Cheers
2 answers Last reply
More about nokia

    Prior to the stampede Ian & Matthew tryped

    > I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc
    > it says no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how
    > to fix this ? Cheers

    Have you installed the drivers? What operating system?

    --

    Quoth The Raven "Ian & Matthew <mattian@NOSPAMntlworld.com>" in
    GX9Vc.715$sp6.385@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net
    > I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc it
    > says no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how to
    > fix this ? Cheers

    search fopr and configure UserPort.exe to the comport youre connecting to

    --
    Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

    You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.

Nokia Phones