Nokia DKU-2

Last response: in Brands
August 20, 2004 2:36:22 AM

I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc it says
no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how to fix this ?
Cheers

More about : nokia dku

Anonymous
August 20, 2004 4:20:18 AM

Prior to the stampede Ian & Matthew tryped

> I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc
> it says no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how
> to fix this ? Cheers

Have you installed the drivers? What operating system?

--
><((((º> Bert Root® <º))))><
Anonymous
September 11, 2004 12:16:49 PM

Quoth The Raven "Ian & Matthew <mattian@NOSPAMntlworld.com>" in
GX9Vc.715$sp6.385@newsfe6-gui.ntli.net
> I have a 6230 and a DKU-2 cable but when I connect my phone to my pc it
> says no phone connected. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong or how to
> fix this ? Cheers

search fopr and configure UserPort.exe to the comport youre connecting to

--
Take out the _CURSEING to reply to me

You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
!