Kilrogg server

After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.

Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week before
I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We both play
Alliance characters and are quite content with how our characters are
progressing.

If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.

Regards,

Sushi
4 answers Last reply
More about kilrogg server

    "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
    > beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
    > refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
    > consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
    > whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.
    >
    > Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week
    > before I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We
    > both play Alliance characters and are quite content with how our
    > characters are progressing.
    >
    > If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
    > helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.

    Hi Sushi, welcome to WoW. I remember you from US West... it seems like an
    age since I last played D2. I guess it is close to a year now.
    If you ever make an alternate character, we have a guild on Llane (Justus)
    started by some old-timer D2 players.

    cheers,
    Stu.

    just walk around in game and invite randoms to party... the ones u like
    u add to ur friends list....
    like this i got around 5 friends in first 25 lvl... these r only
    persons that r good teamplayer, good char player and nice chat
    partners...

    left a note on my windscreen which said:

    > just walk around in game and invite randoms to party... the ones u like
    > u add to ur friends list....
    > like this i got around 5 friends in first 25 lvl... these r only
    > persons that r good teamplayer, good char player and nice chat
    > partners...

    I hope you ask them first if they want to party. I hate uninvited party
    invitations.
    --
    Stoneskin

    My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

    Necrofear - lvl 58 Undead Priest
    Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
    Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
    Wartorn - lvl 16 Tauren Warrior
    Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
    Squeak - lvl 11 Troll Hunter
    Stoneskin - lvl 4 Orc Shaman
    Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

    "3phAse" <3phAse@elektrickery.com> wrote in message
    > "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
    >> beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
    >> refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
    >> consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
    >> whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.
    >>
    >> Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week
    >> before I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We
    >> both play Alliance characters and are quite content with how our
    >> characters are progressing.
    >>
    >> If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
    >> helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.
    >

    > Hi Sushi, welcome to WoW. I remember you from US West... it seems like an
    > age since I last played D2. I guess it is close to a year now.
    > If you ever make an alternate character, we have a guild on Llane (Justus)
    > started by some old-timer D2 players.
    >
    > cheers,
    > Stu.

    Hi Stu...long time no see. I'm guessing that Llane is a server in the
    European network? I am in the American network. I don't see an option to
    switch onto other networks...nor do I see an "Llane" server in my choices.

    That's too bad...would've been nice to game with you again.

    Regards,

    Sushi

Games World Of Warcraft Servers Video Games