Kilrogg server

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 12:25:53 AM

After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.

Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week before
I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We both play
Alliance characters and are quite content with how our characters are
progressing.

If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.

Regards,

Sushi

More about : kilrogg server

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 2:12:34 PM

"Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
> beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
> refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
> consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
> whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.
>
> Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week
> before I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We
> both play Alliance characters and are quite content with how our
> characters are progressing.
>
> If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
> helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.

Hi Sushi, welcome to WoW. I remember you from US West... it seems like an
age since I last played D2. I guess it is close to a year now.
If you ever make an alternate character, we have a guild on Llane (Justus)
started by some old-timer D2 players.

cheers,
Stu.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 2:12:35 PM

just walk around in game and invite randoms to party... the ones u like
u add to ur friends list....
like this i got around 5 friends in first 25 lvl... these r only
persons that r good teamplayer, good char player and nice chat
partners...
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 26, 2005 9:12:09 PM

left a note on my windscreen which said:

> just walk around in game and invite randoms to party... the ones u like
> u add to ur friends list....
> like this i got around 5 friends in first 25 lvl... these r only
> persons that r good teamplayer, good char player and nice chat
> partners...

I hope you ask them first if they want to party. I hate uninvited party
invitations.
--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Sash Crackers on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 58 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 21 Undead Warlock
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Wartorn - lvl 16 Tauren Warrior
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Squeak - lvl 11 Troll Hunter
Stoneskin - lvl 4 Orc Shaman
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 27, 2005 2:11:18 AM

"3phAse" <3phAse@elektrickery.com> wrote in message
news:D c1hqj$1at$1@enyo.uwa.edu.au...
> "Sushi" <akiow@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> After an extended absence from D2...I have now gone against my initial
>> beliefs and principles and am paying to play a game online. I originally
>> refused to pay to play online games...but after much thought and
>> consideration (not to mention a free monthly trial period), I am
>> whole-heartedly embrasing WoW.
>>
>> Another of my old-time D2 friends had actually bought the game a week
>> before I did..and we're both on TS and playing on the Kilrogg server. We
>> both play Alliance characters and are quite content with how our
>> characters are progressing.
>>
>> If there's anyone else on the Kilrogg server who enjoys team-play and
>> helping eachother out with quests and whatnot...feel free to join us.
>

> Hi Sushi, welcome to WoW. I remember you from US West... it seems like an
> age since I last played D2. I guess it is close to a year now.
> If you ever make an alternate character, we have a guild on Llane (Justus)
> started by some old-timer D2 players.
>
> cheers,
> Stu.

Hi Stu...long time no see. I'm guessing that Llane is a server in the
European network? I am in the American network. I don't see an option to
switch onto other networks...nor do I see an "Llane" server in my choices.

That's too bad...would've been nice to game with you again.

Regards,

Sushi
!