Folder customizing

May 26, 2005 3:01:05 PM

Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders to
show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
onwards?
I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
now i have upgraded
Thanks

More about : folder customizing

May 26, 2005 5:15:32 PM

I used the shareware program AnyFolder to change mine. Search Google or try
here http://oop.rosweb.ru/users/a/artem/index.html

"Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
> show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
> onwards?
> I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
> now i have upgraded
> Thanks
Anonymous
May 26, 2005 11:51:25 PM

Spike, see if this is any help
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Customize_folder.htm

"Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
> show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
> onwards?
> I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
> now i have upgraded
> Thanks
May 26, 2005 11:51:26 PM

Thanks thats exxactly what i was looking for my folders look so much more
interesting now.

"Rich Barry" wrote:

> Spike, see if this is any help
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Customize_folder.htm
>
> "Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
> > show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
> > onwards?
> > I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
> > now i have upgraded
> > Thanks

Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:55:24 PM

http://www.sodabush.com/products/windowpaperxp/index.ph...
this is an easy way to do what you want

kenny

"Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
> show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
> onwards?
> I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
> now i have upgraded
> Thanks
Anonymous
May 28, 2005 5:56:12 PM

and this is a free version... Im not sure that the other one is not
shareware

http://www.tucows.com/preview/357764

!