Folder customizing

Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders to
show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
onwards?
I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
now i have upgraded
Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about folder customizing

    I used the shareware program AnyFolder to change mine. Search Google or try
    here http://oop.rosweb.ru/users/a/artem/index.html

    "Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
    > show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
    > onwards?
    > I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
    > now i have upgraded
    > Thanks

    Spike, see if this is any help
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Customize_folder.htm

    "Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
    > show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
    > onwards?
    > I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
    > now i have upgraded
    > Thanks

    Thanks thats exxactly what i was looking for my folders look so much more
    interesting now.

    "Rich Barry" wrote:

    > Spike, see if this is any help
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org/Customize_folder.htm
    >
    > "Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
    > > show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
    > > onwards?
    > > I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
    > > now i have upgraded
    > > Thanks

    http://www.sodabush.com/products/windowpaperxp/index.php
    this is an easy way to do what you want

    kenny

    "Spike" <Spike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi there does anyone know if it is possibly to cutomise windows Xp folders
    > show a background Image similar to that which microsoft had in Windows 98
    > onwards?
    > I really miss this feature as my folders look drab and unattractive again
    > now i have upgraded
    > Thanks

    and this is a free version... Im not sure that the other one is not
    shareware

    http://www.tucows.com/preview/357764