I no longer have sound through my speakers

I no longer have sound coming through my desktop speakers on my PC. I've checked almost everything I can even to the point of adding another set of speakers. I've searched all through Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel but have found nothing to help. I did have sound temporarily but when I moved my PC I now have no sound. I've checked all connections and none appear to be loose. What can I do next?
4 answers Last reply
More about longer sound speakers
  1. Kangarillapig said:
    I no longer have sound coming through my desktop speakers on my PC. I've checked almost everything I can even to the point of adding another set of speakers. I've searched all through Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel but have found nothing to help. I did have sound temporarily but when I moved my PC I now have no sound. I've checked all connections and none appear to be loose. What can I do next?

If you are sure you checked everything then I would try re-installing the sound drivers for your motherboard and see if that works.
  2. check the bios, i mean not like its just going to turn off but thats how i fixed no audio on a newly used bought motherboard lol where the on board audio will turn off not sure what it'd be under but doesnt hurt to check
  3. Check speakers in other systems if working problem in system.
    if not working service speakers.
  4. hytecgowthaman said:
    Check speakers in other systems if working problem in system.
    if not working service speakers.

OP said he tried another set of speakers
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Control Panel Speakers Desktops