Sign in with
Your question

I no longer have sound through my speakers

Last response: in CPUs
December 27, 2012 1:48:46 AM

I no longer have sound coming through my desktop speakers on my PC. I've checked almost everything I can even to the point of adding another set of speakers. I've searched all through Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel but have found nothing to help. I did have sound temporarily but when I moved my PC I now have no sound. I've checked all connections and none appear to be loose. What can I do next?

More about : longer sound speakers

a c 141 à CPUs
December 27, 2012 2:45:13 AM

Kangarillapig said:
I no longer have sound coming through my desktop speakers on my PC. I've checked almost everything I can even to the point of adding another set of speakers. I've searched all through Sounds and Audio Devices in Control Panel but have found nothing to help. I did have sound temporarily but when I moved my PC I now have no sound. I've checked all connections and none appear to be loose. What can I do next?

If you are sure you checked everything then I would try re-installing the sound drivers for your motherboard and see if that works.
a c 162 à CPUs
December 27, 2012 6:08:48 AM

check the bios, i mean not like its just going to turn off but thats how i fixed no audio on a newly used bought motherboard lol where the on board audio will turn off not sure what it'd be under but doesnt hurt to check
Related resources
December 27, 2012 6:29:00 AM

Check speakers in other systems if working problem in system.
if not working service speakers.
a c 162 à CPUs
December 27, 2012 6:34:27 AM

hytecgowthaman said:
Check speakers in other systems if working problem in system.
if not working service speakers.

OP said he tried another set of speakers
!