What lvl is the first IF cloth quest

Hey all,

my lvl 4 rogue has the 60 pieces of linen cloth required for the first cloth
quest in IF, but the guy won't take them. What lvl do I have to be?

TIA

Devast8or

Grant

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2004

"Devast8or" <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> my lvl 4 rogue has the 60 pieces of linen cloth required for the first cloth
> quest in IF, but the guy won't take them. What lvl do I have to be?
>
> TIA
>
> Devast8or

I don't believe linen is accepted....i though it was just wool, silk, mageweave,
then runecloth.

Devast8or wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> my lvl 4 rogue has the 60 pieces of linen cloth required for the first cloth
> quest in IF, but the guy won't take them. What lvl do I have to be?

There is no linen quest.

To get the wool quest, I'm told you need to be level 12.

Cheers!
David...

David Carson wrote:
> Devast8or wrote:
>> Hey all,
>>
>> my lvl 4 rogue has the 60 pieces of linen cloth required for the
>> first cloth quest in IF, but the guy won't take them. What lvl do I
>> have to be?
>
> There is no linen quest.

Hmm, I was sure I did linen with my first har. Well, so much for my memory
:)

> To get the wool quest, I'm told you need to be level 12.

Thanks, both of you.

Devast8or

>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> my lvl 4 rogue has the 60 pieces of linen cloth required for the
>>> first cloth quest in IF, but the guy won't take them. What lvl do I
>>> have to be?
>>
>> There is no linen quest.
>
> Hmm, I was sure I did linen with my first har. Well, so much for my memory
> :)
>
>> To get the wool quest, I'm told you need to be level 12.
>>

> Thanks, both of you.
>
> Devast8or

After you have donated wool, silk, mageweave, runecloth, can you then donate
any cloth you like for a rep boost?

On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:05:13 +0100, "Fugwump"
<fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>After you have donated wool, silk, mageweave, runecloth, can you then donate
>any cloth you like for a rep boost?

No, only runecloth can be repeated.
In case you care; you hand in 1 stack (20 pieces) at a time, and get
550 xp and 50 rep per. handin.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

Simon Nejmann a écrit :
> On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 23:05:13 +0100, "Fugwump"
> <fugwump@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> >After you have donated wool, silk, mageweave, runecloth, can you then donate
> >any cloth you like for a rep boost?
>
> No, only runecloth can be repeated.
> In case you care; you hand in 1 stack (20 pieces) at a time, and get
> 550 xp and 50 rep per. handin.
>
> --
> Regards
> Simon Nejmann

I think it's
level 12 for 60 wool quest
level 25 for 60 silk quest
level 40 for 60 mageweave quest
level 50 for 60 runecloth quest
level 50 for 20 runecloth repeatable quest...

Hopefully I'll have reached reverred by level 50... then I'll have to
turn in 420 stacks of 20 runecloth :p but I really want that kodo ;)