Solved

Final Case Decision

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a new PC case with this criteria
-good ventilation (ideally with the option of larger fans)
-space to upgrade GPU or SLI, and eventually install water cooling
-around $100 mark
-(secondary priority) window

I've taken a look at the Corsair Carbide 300r, and I've been recommended the CoolerMaster CM Storm Scout 2 but I just want to check if there are some other possibilities or advices concerning this 'matter', I also like the look of the Thermaltake V2 and Antec Elevenhundred but I'm not sure which one of those is most practical or whether there are 'better' options.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about final case decision
  1. I don't mean to be rude, but I really need some advice very soon.
  2. Cases are one of the things that is hard to recommend since one might like the look and someone else hate it. All the cases you mention are decent and I personally like the 300R but I like the 400R better
  3. rolli59 said:
    Cases are one of the things that is hard to recommend since one might like the look and someone else hate it. All the cases you mention are decent and I personally like the 300R but I like the 400R better

I'm mostly interested in the practical aspect of cases, the looks are a secondary priority. I do like the looks of the Thermaltake Black Chaser, and I think the ventilation is approximately the same as the 400R...correct if I'm wrong. (It has a window :))
  4. Best answer
    lerett said:
    I'm mostly interested in the practical aspect of cases, the looks are a secondary priority. I do like the looks of the Thermaltake Black Chaser, and I think the ventilation is approximately the same as the 400R...correct if I'm wrong. (It has a window :))

Yes that looks like a good case.
  5. Best answer selected by Lerett.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Cases Components