Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Final Case Decision

Last response: in Components
December 27, 2012 2:10:41 AM

Hello Everyone,
I'm looking for a new PC case with this criteria
-good ventilation (ideally with the option of larger fans)
-space to upgrade GPU or SLI, and eventually install water cooling
-around $100 mark
-(secondary priority) window

I've taken a look at the Corsair Carbide 300r, and I've been recommended the CoolerMaster CM Storm Scout 2 but I just want to check if there are some other possibilities or advices concerning this 'matter', I also like the look of the Thermaltake V2 and Antec Elevenhundred but I'm not sure which one of those is most practical or whether there are 'better' options.

More about : final case decision

December 27, 2012 10:04:36 PM

I don't mean to be rude, but I really need some advice very soon.
m
l
a c 702 ) Power supply
December 28, 2012 12:09:59 AM

Cases are one of the things that is hard to recommend since one might like the look and someone else hate it. All the cases you mention are decent and I personally like the 300R but I like the 400R better
m
l
Related resources
December 28, 2012 12:40:03 AM

rolli59 said:
Cases are one of the things that is hard to recommend since one might like the look and someone else hate it. All the cases you mention are decent and I personally like the 300R but I like the 400R better

I'm mostly interested in the practical aspect of cases, the looks are a secondary priority. I do like the looks of the Thermaltake Black Chaser, and I think the ventilation is approximately the same as the 400R...correct if I'm wrong. (It has a window :) )
m
l

Best solution

a c 702 ) Power supply
December 28, 2012 12:51:11 AM

lerett said:
I'm mostly interested in the practical aspect of cases, the looks are a secondary priority. I do like the looks of the Thermaltake Black Chaser, and I think the ventilation is approximately the same as the 400R...correct if I'm wrong. (It has a window :) )

Yes that looks like a good case.
January 7, 2013 1:48:50 AM

Best answer selected by Lerett.
m
l
!