Compter Specs for League of Leged

truffs

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Hello,

I am going to be gettig a new laptop soon and I would like to know how well it would run the game League of Legends. The computer screen resolution is 17366 x 768. It will have a 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz). 15.6 inch High Definition Display. 8GB2 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz. 500GB 5400 RPM SATA HDD and 32GB mSATA SSD. NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M with 2GB DDR3.

It would be nice to know how the ping would be, fps, and what graphics settings it would be ok on.

Thanks in advance.

Lizardwithhat

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
Minimum System Requirements:
2 GHz processor
1 GB RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users will want 2 GB of RAM or more)
8 GB available hard disk space
Shader version 2.0 capable video card
Support for DirectX v9.0c or better
Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7. (Note: Mac OS and Linux are not currently supported.)

Recommended System Requirements
3 GHz processor
2 GB of RAM (Windows Vista and 7 users should use 4 GB of RAM or more.)
12 GB available hard disk space
GeForce 8800 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB+ Video Memory(VRAM))
Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.
Windows XP with the latest service pack installed, Windows Vista with the latest service pack installed, or Windows 7 (As stated above: Mac OS and Linux are currently not supported.)
The latest update to .NET Framework from Microsoft

Since the monitor resolution is near 720p (you might want to check what you wrote)
That is the setting that you should put the game on. The graphics card is not too good but it easily passes minimum requirements so with 720p you might get around 50-60 fps but that I am just speculating.

Next time you could simply search google for the official requirments page

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234272-system-requirements

and look up and compare the GPU at

http://www.3dmark.com/search

TRENDING THREADS