How to unlock Treo 600?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 11, 2004 2:01:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Does anyone know how to unlock the Rogers Wireless Treo 600?

I am with Fido, and received it as a gift. If I can't unlock it (I am also
not about to pay $100+ to unlock it as well), it will probably head the way
of ebay.

Thanks

More about : unlock treo 600

April 13, 2004 7:45:34 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

I am intersted in buying this off you if you have the receipt, manual and
etc.

King

"Art" <REMOVE@shawREMOVE.REMOVE> wrote in message
> Does anyone know how to unlock the Rogers Wireless Treo 600?
>
> I am with Fido, and received it as a gift. If I can't unlock it (I am also
> not about to pay $100+ to unlock it as well), it will probably head the
way
> of ebay.
>
> Thanks

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 6:02:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Hello,

I am still awaiting to see if it is feasible to unlock it.
I do have everything that came with the phone but no box though. All items
are still brand new.
If you need photos, I can supply it for you. Just let me know how much you
are willing to offer for it, and where abouts you are located.

email me at artofwar@shaw.ca for direct contact please.

"KING" <XOXO@XOXO.net> wrote in message news:ynJec.9096$2H4.258@clgrps12...
> I am intersted in buying this off you if you have the receipt, manual and
> etc.
>
> King
>
> "Art" <REMOVE@shawREMOVE.REMOVE> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know how to unlock the Rogers Wireless Treo 600?
> >
> > I am with Fido, and received it as a gift. If I can't unlock it (I am
also
> > not about to pay $100+ to unlock it as well), it will probably head the
> way
> > of ebay.
> >
> > Thanks

Anonymous
May 8, 2004 6:33:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.rogersatt (More info?)

Unlocking instructions for the Treo 600 can be found in a lot of
places on the net - do a search on GOOGLE for "Unlocking Treo 600".

The Treo 600 is awesome - no need to sell it!!

!