Mixing MS Works & Office XP Pro

New laptop comes with "Works" which has Word, Spread Sheet, Calendar,
Database... ect. I want to Add stuff from Office XP Professional (ie
FrontPage, Access... so forth). I noticed that the Office XP wants to
default at the same folder that the Works is installed too (C:\Program
Files\Microsoft\Office|...

Can these be mixed together or should I change the Office XP installation.
Changing the folder will undoubtedly allow for duplicate installations of
certain things (Office Tools).

Thanks

Create a new folder, such as the following:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office XP
and install Office XP in that folder.

--
Carey Frisch