[Q] What is a Dryad?

I very new to WOW and my character is a level 2 Night Elf Priest. I have a
quest to find the Dryad, Tarendella. Unfortunately, I do not know what to
look for and I've just been wandering aimlessly looking for anything with
which I'm not familiar.

Please help.

Michael
4 answers Last reply
More about dryad

    Thanks, everyone. I appreciate the quick responses.

    Cheers,

    Michael

    In article <Ff-dnTZwRuAtiHnfRVn-jQ@comcast.com>,
    "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote:

    > I very new to WOW and my character is a level 2 Night Elf Priest. I have a
    > quest to find the Dryad, Tarendella. Unfortunately, I do not know what to
    > look for and I've just been wandering aimlessly looking for anything with
    > which I'm not familiar.

    Look for a female humanoid in the southwest part of Shadowglen. She
    will show up on the minimap as a yellow circle.

    --
    Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
    indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

    While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
    "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote:

    >I very new to WOW and my character is a level 2 Night Elf Priest. I have a
    >quest to find the Dryad, Tarendella. Unfortunately, I do not know what to
    >look for and I've just been wandering aimlessly looking for anything with
    >which I'm not familiar.
    >
    >Please help.
    >
    >Michael

    Female half humanoid half deer between the first grel camp and the point where you
    spawn as a newly created nightelf character.

    --

    When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
    ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/

    goto www.thottbot.com type in the quest your doing and you'll see where
    everyone is and also what the reward is for completing this quest. hope this
    helps but always remember thottbot is your friend :)

    --
    Mathew Parkin
    AG&S/HiTech IT Support
    "Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I very new to WOW and my character is a level 2 Night Elf Priest. I have a
    >quest to find the Dryad, Tarendella. Unfortunately, I do not know what to
    >look for and I've just been wandering aimlessly looking for anything with
    >which I'm not familiar.
    >
    > Please help.
    >
    > Michael

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games