6230 with ATTW mMode

I received today my new phone, and I have trouble login with ATTWS
mMode.
I downloaded the settings from the Nokia Web site... but they do not
work. (unable to log in the server).

The e-mail setting that I downloaded from the AT&T Wireless website for
a 6600, worked and I am able to login , send and receive e-mails.

Any advise?
Thanks

--
grynr
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t145492.html

    I have done the same thing. I have ATTWS GSM and I bought an unlocked 6230.
    I used the Nokia WEB site for the mMode settings and everything works fine -
    including MMS and email. All I can suggest is that you go into the network
    settings and make sure everything is there.

    "grynr" <grynr.1b9hu8@nospam.cellphoneforums.net> wrote in message

    > I received today my new phone, and I have trouble login with ATTWS
    > mMode.
    > I downloaded the settings from the Nokia Web site... but they do not
    > work. (unable to log in the server).
    >
    > The e-mail setting that I downloaded from the AT&T Wireless website for
    > a 6600, worked and I am able to login , send and receive e-mails.
    >
    > Any advise?
    > Thanks
    >

    > --
    > grynr
    > http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread:
    http://cellphoneforums.net/t145492.html

    Karen.
    Can you tell me what firmware version do you have?
    (dial *#0000#)
    I have tried many times to download the mMode setting from the Nokia
    web site... but they do not work
    I spoke to Nokia and ATTWS and neither could help me.

    Therefore I would like to know the firmware version and laguage package
    you have in order to compare with my version.
    Thanks
    Robert

    --
    grynr