The best small sized but effective CPU cooler

Guys, can you please kindly recommend a good CPU cooler with the following traits:

My computer Specs

-Intel core i3 2100 / 3.4 GHz
-Socket LGA 1155
-My case is slightly small

-Small sized that can fit in almost all cases if there is one
-A cheap one but still effective. Even if it is making sound as long as it could help minimize my temperature, i would give it a shot.
-A good cooler that i could buy or order for shipping here in the Philippines. I cant find a good dealer of CPU coolers here in our place. Please help guys. Thank you so much,

My CPU temperature really goes like 60-65 when idle and goes up to 70 when gaming.. I really need you help..
9 answers Last reply
More about small sized effective cooler
  1. Those temperatures aren't that bad. Just make sure the pins are tightened correctly.
  2. amuffin said:
    Those temperatures aren't that bad. Just make sure the pins are tightened correctly.

I really just want to make sure bro. Please share me some of the good coolers you know. Thanks man.
  3. letting people know ur exact case helps in the search
  4. What case?
  5. amuffin said:
    What case?

How would i find what case i have guys? Is it about the brand of the case? Sorry im really dumb about these things, but i think my case is just like very local I dont know. How do i know the answer for your questions guys?
  6. Brand and model number would help even a pic i guess lol
  7. lazyboy947 said:
    Brand and model number would help even a pic i guess lol

I cant even find a brand of it. haha, funny damn thing.
  8. Hi guys, i think i have 1 cooler in mind and this is the one:
    http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001720

Can you give me advices if that would be a good CPU cooler? Since my case has 1 fan in the side, and 1 at the back, and other than that 2, there are no more other slots for fans. Do you think that heatsink would pair great with my poor case?
  9. well any after market cooler should be sufficient, as seen the cooler but seems to be a decent one, use the dimensions given in the link u gave, and transfer them with a tape measure into the case if ur getting at where im getting at since theres no case reference which is fine lol
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Cooling