The best small sized but effective CPU cooler

tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012
Guys, can you please kindly recommend a good CPU cooler with the following traits:

My computer Specs

-Intel core i3 2100 / 3.4 GHz
-Socket LGA 1155
-My case is slightly small

-Small sized that can fit in almost all cases if there is one
-A cheap one but still effective. Even if it is making sound as long as it could help minimize my temperature, i would give it a shot.
-A good cooler that i could buy or order for shipping here in the Philippines. I cant find a good dealer of CPU coolers here in our place. Please help guys. Thank you so much,

My CPU temperature really goes like 60-65 when idle and goes up to 70 when gaming.. I really need you help..

tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012

I really just want to make sure bro. Please share me some of the good coolers you know. Thanks man.

tigidig2x

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2012

How would i find what case i have guys? Is it about the brand of the case? Sorry im really dumb about these things, but i think my case is just like very local I dont know. How do i know the answer for your questions guys?

well any after market cooler should be sufficient, as seen the cooler but seems to be a decent one, use the dimensions given in the link u gave, and transfer them with a tape measure into the case if ur getting at where im getting at since theres no case reference which is fine lol