[Q] Figure displayed below minimap?

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 24, 2005 11:32:58 PM

Hi, again.

I'm new to WOW and have not been able to find an answer for this item. I'm
playing as a level three night elf priest. Immediately below the minimap are
two objects: A red sword (at least I think it's a sword) and a figure that
looks like a midieval knight in yellow armor.

What does this signify? Am I supposed to do something?

Cheers,

Michael
P.S. If this helps, I've been battling Grells and collecting fel moss,
during the course of which I've been killed a bunch of times.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
July 25, 2005 3:13:25 AM

In article <BfadnRgPdI3N0nnfRVn-vA@comcast.com>,
"Michael T. Peterson" <mtp1032@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi, again.
>
> I'm new to WOW and have not been able to find an answer for this item. I'm
> playing as a level three night elf priest. Immediately below the minimap are
> two objects: A red sword (at least I think it's a sword) and a figure that
> looks like a midieval knight in yellow armor.
>
> What does this signify? Am I supposed to do something?

Your armor and weapons have been damaged, and you need to go to an
armorer or weaponsmith to have them repaired. It's the vendor icon on
the bottom that looks like an anvil.

--
Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham