Sign in with
Your question

Would this be a good selection of CPU cooler?

Last response: in CPUs
December 27, 2012 8:16:41 AM

Guys, im planning to buy this kind of CPU cooler.

https://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1417&ID=1...

-- Guys, Do you think, this would be great if i would only put 2 fans in my case like the picture they have show in the link i gave? I would like to put three fans in my computer case, 1 in the back, 1 in the side, and the Cooler itself. But im afraid it wouldnt fit into my case. So can you please tell me if it would still be good and functional if the fan at the back and the cooler are the only fans i mount? Thanks guys. Im gonna wait for your replies. =)
December 27, 2012 8:20:43 AM

its good but i suggest cm hyper 212 evo its a best cooler that u can make push pull effect and oc ur cpu at 4.0 easilly
m
l
December 27, 2012 8:43:14 AM

monu_08 said:
its good but i suggest cm hyper 212 evo its a best cooler that u can make push pull effect and oc ur cpu at 4.0 easilly

Yeah bro. How i wish i can buy that kind of cooler, but this is the one i can afford for now.

Give me more recommendations guys please.
m
l
December 27, 2012 8:53:52 AM

hmm ive seen guys that they saving the samll amount of money to get a cheap products too but actually they cant just figure it what they loosing in it quality so please to i request u that make a good budget so that u can buy a good cooler
m
l
!