which Hardware to speed up WOW

Hi!
I'm using:
Pentium4 2,4Ghz / ATI Radeon 9800SE / 1GB Ram (DDR) and A-DSL (2000)
and my WOW is still to laggy...
i wanna play WOW with best settings (i.e. best graphics).
Which hardware i should update?
4 answers Last reply
More about which hardware speed

    maxnews01@web.de wrote:

    >Hi!
    >I'm using:
    >Pentium4 2,4Ghz / ATI Radeon 9800SE / 1GB Ram (DDR) and A-DSL (2000)
    >and my WOW is still to laggy...
    >i wanna play WOW with best settings (i.e. best graphics).
    >Which hardware i should update?

    All my problems went away when I went to 1GB of ram. Maybe it's not
    your hardware? Too much spyware running in the background? Lousy
    Internet connection?

    I have a Athlon XP 2500 / ATI Radeon 8500/ 1.5 GB PC3200 and high speed
    internet and I don't get lag even in Lagrimmar.

    I'd scan for spyware, and turn off all anti-virus software while
    playing.

    "Gatael" <gatael@gmail.com> wrote:

    >I have a Athlon XP 2500 / ATI Radeon 8500/ 1.5 GB PC3200 and high speed
    >internet and I don't get lag even in Lagrimmar.
    >
    >I'd scan for spyware, and turn off all anti-virus software while
    >playing.

    When I started playing I had 500 megs of ram and Orgrimmar was pure
    agony. Before the BGs, those nightly raids were so herky jerky I
    couldn't stand it. Then I went to a gig and it was like night and day.
    I have a slower computer than either of you (XP 2000) and an old
    Gforce 3 with the video options cranked up to the max. I haven't
    checked my frame rate lately, but it seems smooth enough. I've got two
    spyware programs running in the background, Norton antivirus,
    ZoneAlarm, and a couple of other things. I'm fine unless a scan kicks
    in -- in which case I'm toast.

    <maxnews01@web.de> skrev i melding
    > Hi!
    > I'm using:
    > Pentium4 2,4Ghz / ATI Radeon 9800SE / 1GB Ram (DDR) and A-DSL (2000)
    > and my WOW is still to laggy...
    > i wanna play WOW with best settings (i.e. best graphics).
    > Which hardware i should update?

    I have a similar setup, and can't play with max settings without getting low
    fps, especially the graphics at distance have to be turned down.
    I am going for another gig of ram (DDR-2) and maybe a 512mb graphics card,
    not sure which yet.
    I just luw my graphics :-)

    Agin

Hardware World Of Warcraft Video Games