Change boot progress bar text?

I have boot.ini set with the /noguiboot option, and I then see the basic text
mode progress bar (like always appears on Windows 2000). On 2000, it has text
above it "Starting Windows 2000" or something similar, but the XP one is
blank. Is there a way to change the text?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9iIEZhcm1lcg==?= rambled on in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> I have boot.ini set with the /noguiboot option, and I then see the basic
text
> mode progress bar (like always appears on Windows 2000). On 2000, it has
text
> above it "Starting Windows 2000" or something similar, but the XP one is
> blank. Is there a way to change the text?

no