Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

AMD Athlon ii x3 450 3.2ghz & HD 6670 1gb=Bottleneck?

Last response: in CPUs
Share
December 27, 2012 12:42:27 PM

Is there a possibility to be a bottleneck bettween my CPU And GPU?Listed Above
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 3:53:44 PM

Hi :) 

Not really they are both a little old and were mid range..

All the best Brett :) 
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 4:02:19 PM

What are you trying to do? Both are likely going to be "bottlenecks" for recent games.

Related resources
December 27, 2012 4:04:29 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Not really they are both a little old and were mid range..

All the best Brett :) 

Thanks!I will buy the Graphics Card to finish my Light Gaming Pc!Do you think that i could play GTA IV on Medium or higher with this system?(Also 4gb of ram and 500gb Sata2)
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 4:09:10 PM

Often you can get a 7750 for about the same price as a 6670. If you can get a 7750, it is a pretty big step up.

December 27, 2012 4:46:48 PM

twelve25 said:
Often you can get a 7750 for about the same price as a 6670. If you can get a 7750, it is a pretty big step up.

Will it be any bottleneck with HD 7750 and my CPU and does it worth the 20$ difference?
December 27, 2012 5:05:54 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

Not really they are both a little old and were mid range..

All the best Brett :) 

I will finally go with the HD 6770!I don't think that it will be any bottleneck,but you can tell me.The 6770 is 20% faster than the HD 6670 at around the same price.
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 5:13:59 PM

alexakis99 said:
I will finally go with the HD 6770!I don't think that it will be any bottleneck,but you can tell me.The 6770 is 20% faster than the HD 6670 at around the same price.



Hi :) 

They wont bottleneck...

All the best Brett :) 
December 27, 2012 5:28:05 PM

Brett928S2 said:
Hi :) 

They wont bottleneck...

All the best Brett :) 

Thanks!,i will finally finish my gaming pc!!
!