Finished building my computer, but the computer isnt booting up

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
I have just finished building my computer. The computer isnt booting up. I have tried pressing the power button. When I plug the computer in, the ledon the motherboard lights up, but if I press the power button, nothing happens.

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
yeah it looks like everthing is plugged in correctly. By the way, when I pressed the power button the first time, the fans started spinning for a mili second, but then it stopped.

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
okay, so I was messing around with the wires, then I got the computer to boot up! but when I tried to but the back panel on, the computer turned off, and I cant seem to get it to turn on.

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
when I turn on the computer, the fans, and the lights turn on for half a second, then the whole computer turns off. After that I cant even get the fans to spin if I press the power button unless I turn the power supply off, then wait till the led on the mother board turns off. Then when I turn the power supply on, I can turn the lights and the fans on for half a second. All the lights and fans turn on exert for the power and hhd leds. Help!

itchytoo

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012

I did that, and it worked. Then I installed everything else one by one. Everything is working now, thanks!