Blizzard Double Billing!

Has anybody checked their account lately? I have been signed up for the
3-month recurring billing since the beginning (last December) and
suddenly I notice that for the last three months, I have been billed
both for monthly recurring billing AND for the 3-month recurring
billing. I am paying more than DOUBLE! I call their number listed on
the webpage and they don't take phone calls on the weekend. So, I have
a email sent to them along with a copy sent to a paralegal friend of
mine. Hopefully they respond very quickly.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse
More about blizzard double billing

    "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Has anybody checked their account lately? I have been signed up
    > for the
    > 3-month recurring billing since the beginning (last December) and
    > suddenly I notice that for the last three months, I have been
    > billed
    > both for monthly recurring billing AND for the 3-month recurring
    > billing. I am paying more than DOUBLE! I call their number
    > listed on
    > the webpage and they don't take phone calls on the weekend. So, I
    > have
    > a email sent to them along with a copy sent to a paralegal friend
    > of
    > mine. Hopefully they respond very quickly.

    Please keep us informed.

    ---Stash

    "Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
    -- Dennis Miller

    SPAM FILTER:
    You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

    sgk <sgk@yourmind.neo.rr.com> wrote:

    > Please keep us informed.

    Well, still no response from them, but I do see that the issue is
    corrected in the account management tool. Further, upon browsing my
    bank statements, I don't actually see that I was billed for the monthy
    fees, so I think everything is in the up and up. I really would like to
    know what has happened that they are willing to scare me like that ;-)

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse

Warcraft Blizzard Video Games