Blizzard Double Billing!

Has anybody checked their account lately? I have been signed up for the
3-month recurring billing since the beginning (last December) and
suddenly I notice that for the last three months, I have been billed
both for monthly recurring billing AND for the 3-month recurring
billing. I am paying more than DOUBLE! I call their number listed on
the webpage and they don't take phone calls on the weekend. So, I have
a email sent to them along with a copy sent to a paralegal friend of
mine. Hopefully they respond very quickly.

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse

"Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy71@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody checked their account lately? I have been signed up
> for the
> 3-month recurring billing since the beginning (last December) and
> suddenly I notice that for the last three months, I have been
> billed
> both for monthly recurring billing AND for the 3-month recurring
> billing. I am paying more than DOUBLE! I call their number
> listed on
> the webpage and they don't take phone calls on the weekend. So, I
> have
> a email sent to them along with a copy sent to a paralegal friend
> of
> mine. Hopefully they respond very quickly.

Please keep us informed.

---Stash

"Political Correctness is just inverted McCarthyism."
-- Dennis Miller

SPAM FILTER:
You'd have to be out of YourMind to send me email.

sgk <sgk@yourmind.neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Please keep us informed.

Well, still no response from them, but I do see that the issue is
corrected in the account management tool. Further, upon browsing my
bank statements, I don't actually see that I was billed for the monthy
fees, so I think everything is in the up and up. I really would like to
know what has happened that they are willing to scare me like that ;-)

--
Thomas T. Veldhouse