Ever noticed right click menus are squint?

Right click something, go on I dare you!
Why is the menu always completely to one side of the mouse cursor?
Wouldn't it be nicer if it was ALMOST completely to one side? Then you
could move the mouse straight down to access the menu, instead of having
to go slightly to the right.

--
http://www.petersparrots.com
http://www.insanevideoclips.com

What's the difference between PMS and Mad Cow Disease?
The number of tits.

Good idea!:)
"Peter Hucker" <peter@hucker.plus.com> ??????:eek:p.srhsejapmk2j66@blue...