New PC time, what to buy?

creeky

Honorable
Jul 8, 2012
Hi there sticking together a new high end PC (as I'm leaving my current PC in this country and moving to pastures new!) and would really appreciate some info.

I basically know (sort of) what I want; I just don't know what make/model I need to go for. Money really isn't an issue, that said I'm not prepared to drop an extra £400 for 10-15% performance gain.

What I'm currently run:

i5 2500k @ 5Ghz
Asus' P67 Pro rev 3
2x 7970 Ghz Ed (Taking these with me)
2x Dell 3007wfp
Coolermaster HAF-X
8GB Dominator 1600Mhz
Corsair H60
128 GB Force 525MB/s read/write SSD
300 GB Velociraptor
Tagan BZ 1300 Watt Mod PSU

What I'm looking to buy:

CPU - Powerful and overclockable for streaming games.
Mobo - Supporting crossfire without PCI speed drop (PCI-E 3?)
Screens - 3x 27-30 inch High res monitors, low latency, 120Mhz refresh
Cooling/Case - The bigger the better. Wanting to get super low noise watercooling setup, big radiators to get the 2 graphics cards, cpu and possibly mobo in the same loop. I'd like one that's easy to get in and out of.
Ram - 16gb, enough to do the CPU justice, possibly 2000Mhz +
PSU - High quality 1000 watt +
Chair - Huge deal, really need the most comfy ergonomic object ever to accommodate a rear end. Blank cheque here.

I have plenty of money but no time (goodbye student life), so if anyone could give some pointers as to which hardware I should be looking at I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers

not worth upgrading. you wont see much improvement

1: i could suggest that you get a nice heatsink like a noctua nh-d14 to replace that h60. even a hyper 212 evo can beat a h60.
2: pci-e 2 is more than enough to sustain your 7970s
3:not really possible. gaming on 3 monitors is pointless (if you play fps). it makes the cursor the size of a mini mouse
4: 16gb of ram wont increase performance unless you video edit
5:you could get a new WD caviar black 1tb 64mb. i dont see the point of velciraptors when you cant tell the difference between them and a regular hard drive
6: you could get a new psu like a xfx xxx 750w or a corsair ax750w. 750w is more than enough to power your system. if you want to, the 850w model might be better. not too necessary as 1300w psus can power the system easily. i have no idea what brand psu you have (most likely a no-name but who knows?)
7:you could use a z77 board but p67 is still good