Wow problem

I've started wow on my laptop today and it started in the middle of the
screen with black frame around it. Like i've set laptop resolution on
1280x1024 and wow on 800x600. How to solve this?

Thx!

--
__________________
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."

"KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've started wow on my laptop today and it started in the middle of the
> screen with black frame around it. Like i've set laptop resolution on
> 1280x1024 and wow on 800x600. How to solve this?

On my computer, it happens sometimes that WoW resets the graphics
settings (which results in the use of 1024*768 as resolution). Maybe
you just have to set the correct resolution again (Escape -> Graphics
settings -> Resolution).

Chris

"KillerLoop" <killerloop.2807@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I've started wow on my laptop today and it started in the middle of the
> screen with black frame around it. Like i've set laptop resolution on
> 1280x1024 and wow on 800x600. How to solve this?
>
> Thx!

Try adjusting the frame rate in interface options.

normally u can set those things in BIOS or OS. this is because of a
"best" resolution of laptop screens. ie. 1280x1024 f.e. is 1 pixel /
"LED" 800x600 would be 1,xyz pixel / LED so ur laptop resize the screen
so its still 1pixel / LED... u can make settings where other
resolutions will be interpolated.