Closed Solved

Radeon HD 7750

Is 350w enough to power my computer with Radeon HD 7750 with a dual-core 2.8ghz processor?
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about radeon 7750
  1. Best answer
    reyesdan said:
    Is 350w enough to power my computer with Radeon HD 7750 with a dual-core 2.8ghz processor?

Yes, if it's a true 350w. There are many brands that falsify their specs.
    Please post your brand and model of the psu you are inquiring about.

Tom
  2. Okay so now its 500w its a Cooler Master TC101B Mid Tower ATX Case with 500W Power Supply is the case i'm going to buy now so thats enough
  3. reyesdan said:

Does that 350W power supply have a combined +12 Volt continuous current rating of 18 Amps or greater? If the answer is yes then it should work.
  4. im going to buy this case Cooler Master TC101B Mid Tower ATX Case with 500W Power Supply so i think it will work
  5. reyesdan said:
    Okay so now its 500w its a Cooler Master TC101B Mid Tower ATX Case with 500W Power Supply is the case i'm going to buy now so thats enough

I think that case comes with a THERMAL MASTER 500W power supply that only has a +12 Volt continuous current rating of 20 Amps.

That's a weak +12 Volt continuous current rating when compared to a reputable brand 500W power supply that usually has a +12 Volt continuous current rating of 34 Amps.
  6. but is it enough to run the graphics card and gpu?
  7. reyesdan said:
    but is it enough to run the graphics card and gpu?

Thx for the best answer, but I'd be remiss if I didn't jump back in
    for this question.

I think you are asking for trouble(and ko888 is suggesting) with that PSU,
    it's the worst component in your system to gamble on quality. Remember when a
    faulty/underpowered PSU goes it can take other components with it.

Tom

If you are low on funds then start saving for an upgrade.
  8. Best answer selected by reyesdan.
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Computers HD Dual Core Radeon Components