Sign in with
Your question

Intel (R) Pentium (R) 4 CPU 3.00 GHz

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
June 22, 2012 1:13:53 PM

please help me to driver's for computers asus intel pentium inside 4 3 ghz processor 512 mb ram

More about : intel pentium cpu ghz

a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2012 1:26:07 PM

Quote:
please help me to driver's for computers asus intel pentium inside 4 3 ghz processor 512 mb ram

i don't understand what you are saying, can you please rephrase that?

a c 172 U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
June 22, 2012 1:27:57 PM

You are not going to be able to do much with such a system with only 512mb ram period. Upgrade your system ram to at least 2gb before considering a new card especially if you are wanting to play games.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2012 1:30:42 PM

nforce4max said:
You are not going to be able to do much with such a system with only 512mb ram period. Upgrade your system ram to at least 2gb before considering a new card especially if you are wanting to play games.

Maybe he needs to upgrade his whole system because if he has a Pentium then he has an old and week MOBO and prob a cheap PSU :??: 
a c 172 U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
June 22, 2012 1:37:30 PM

maxh22 said:
Maybe he needs to upgrade his whole system because if he has a Pentium then he has an old and week MOBO and prob a cheap PSU :??: 

Indeed, if op knows how to at least tweak the os and apps that system is somewhat usable for at least another year or so. I do some low spec builds once and a while so I learned a few things.

New drives and lots of ram make a huge difference. :) 
a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2012 1:46:00 PM

nforce4max said:
Indeed, if op knows how to at least tweak the os and apps that system is somewhat usable for at least another year or so. I do some low spec builds once and a while so I learned a few things.

New drives and lots of ram make a huge difference. :) 

I doubt he can judging by the way he wrote this post, but then again he may speak an entirely different language and just used google translate or something.

Anyway its best to get a new PC, PC's these days are cheaper than they were before!
a c 103 U Graphics card
a b à CPUs
June 22, 2012 1:46:42 PM

I think he is asking for us to help him find drivers for his old computer...OP from what you gave us we cannot help you if you could find a make and model of the computer then we could be of assistance
a b U Graphics card
June 22, 2012 1:48:26 PM

drums101 said:
I think he is asking for us to help him find drivers for his old computer...OP from what you gave us we cannot help you if you could find a make and model of the computer then we could be of assistance

maybe you are right, he needs to tell us his specs first
!