search for text in non-.txt files?

I remember seeing somewhere once that Windows Search will automatically
exclude certain file types from a text search (like .exe files, e.g.).
How can I force text searches to include files that are excluded by default?

In this particular case, I want to search .dns files for certain text
(which won't work unless I append a .txt to the file name).

Thanks.

Michael Roper
3 answers Last reply
More about search text files