comicho

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
Hello,

I was wondering how much a GTX 285 would sell for now? I recently just upgraded to a GTX 670 and don't have use for my old GTX 285's I had in SLI. I have two of them.

Well I can't currently find them on any site so you would have to guess on a price.

drums101

Distinguished
depends on where and how you are selling them...if you look on ebay they can go from anywhere from 150 to 200 bucks....but no one is buying them at that cost...you could throw them up on ebay and see how much they get at auction. or I would put them up on craigslist at 100 each and see if you get any bites....I am in the same position as you..I have 2 285s right now and I am going to upgrade here soon so I might be selling one of mine off eventually we will see

comicho

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
I just want to sell them for a reasonable price that people are willing to buy them for. Is $160 reasonable for both? I'm going to try craigslist. The longer I hold on to them the more they depreciate so I'm looking to sell them relatively quick.

Not exactly as you think, each card in DX9 and DX10 titles scores similar performance to a stock gtx460. Also there are some out there that are buying these cards for Cuda use as some applications prefer the older cards compared to Fermi or Kepler. $140 for both is pretty good but everyone these days wants only DX11 class cards despite that there isn't a massive wealth of DX11 titles.