Totto

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2003

Hi,
Anyone know how to tie a input language(Key board language) to a spesific
program.
I know it possible to do this with the language bar in the taskbar, but I
have to do this every time the program i restartet. Is it possible to set
this on a more permanent basis, so it keeps the settings every time the
program is startet ?

Totto

Gene

Hi Totto,

As far as I know this setting cannot be associated with individual programs.
You can set one of your input languages (but not keyboards) as the default
input language for the system, but cannot set individual keyboards as
default for specific programs.

Regards,
Gene