Sign in with
Your question

Would Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO fit in my case?

Last response: in CPUs
December 27, 2012 9:42:06 PM

Guys, i have a cheap case and its like generic cause i cant find brands of it. So what i did, is i measured the overall width and height of my case..

height - 40 cm
width - 17 cm

Do you think the cooler will fit in my case? Sorry guys i really have no idea how to measure it. If there is a better way please let me know.

I also have an added question, my intake fan is located on the side of my case
and it if the cooler could be successfully installed on my case, the intake fan would directly face my cooler (because i think the inside of my case doesn't have much space) and exhaust at the back. With this setting inside my case, Do you think airflow would still be good inside? Thanks guys.
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 9:54:07 PM

17cm from where? The motherboard socket area where the cooler goes or from one side of the case to the other?
December 27, 2012 9:56:12 PM

socialfox said:
17cm from where? The motherboard socket area where the cooler goes or from one side of the case to the other?

yes.. But i measured it just outside the case. the overall width of the case. That is how i measured it.
Related resources
a b à CPUs
December 27, 2012 10:36:28 PM

tigidig2x said:
yes.. But i measured it just outside the case. the overall width of the case. That is how i measured it.

If its 170mm (17cm) from the exterior sides of the case then you probably can't fit it. The Hyper 212 is about 159mm in height, measure again but this time from the interior, where the cooler installs from.
December 27, 2012 10:54:08 PM

socialfox said:
If its 170mm (17cm) from the exterior sides of the case then you probably can't fit it. The Hyper 212 is about 159mm in height, measure again but this time from the interior, where the cooler installs from.

You mean, i measure it from motherboard socket to its side?
December 27, 2012 11:44:43 PM

Hi guys, here are some pics of the inside of my case.

" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

Guys, i wanna ask, what really is the exact width and height of Coolermaster Hyper 212 EVO in centimeters? Do you think the cooler i mentioned above would fit here in?
a b à CPUs
December 28, 2012 12:54:37 AM

These are the dimensions of the Hyper 212:
120 x 80 x 159

Do you know the case model? As in the name or number? Perhaps I can look it up for the actual measurements.
December 28, 2012 1:35:02 AM

socialfox said:
These are the dimensions of the Hyper 212:
120 x 80 x 159

Do you know the case model? As in the name or number? Perhaps I can look it up for the actual measurements.

This is all i really can find about my case bro:

818r front panel
0623/0075
Uploaded with ImageShack.us" alt="" class="imgLz frmImg " />

the numbers i posted above are what i found in its barcode sticker. but that is not a barcode i didnt include the barcode itself. other than that, i really cant find another information about this case i also included a picture. Hope you can help me bro.
December 28, 2012 4:09:36 AM

No, I compared the pictures to my case. IT WILL TOUCH TOUCH THE SIDE or IT WILL BE VERY CLOSE
!