Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

New Build for Arma 2? Crysis?

Last response: in Systems
Share
August 12, 2012 2:44:59 PM

I have wrangled up a few parts and i just need an inspection form you guys to see if they will all work together.

CPU:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $125

Motherboard:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $110

RAM:
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1682... $45

Graphics:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $230

Case:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $70

Hard Drive:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $90

DVD Burner:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168... $21

Total: 691

NOTE: I'm not sure if that case comes with a power source could someone recommend me one if there is nothing that comes with the case? thanks to all

More about : build arma crysis

August 12, 2012 3:21:27 PM

what is the budget for the build, upgrade options such as crossfire or overclocking, and what parts you dont need

good cases dont come with power supplies
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 3:39:25 PM

TheBigTroll said:
what is the budget for the build, upgrade options such as crossfire or overclocking, and what parts you dont need

good cases dont come with power supplies

My price range was MAX $750.
m
0
l
Related resources
August 12, 2012 3:46:41 PM

you could wait for ivy bridge i3s that should be coming out next month so that you can save 50 bucks
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 3:47:35 PM

TheBigTroll said:
you could wait for ivy bridge i3s that should be coming out next month so that you can save 50 bucks

Ok thank you for your help, but will all of the parts work with each other? will they all fit in one case?
m
0
l

Best solution

August 12, 2012 3:56:27 PM

the case and boards are compatable. you can wait for ivy bridge i3s to come and then you can drop it in the system and get going. sandy bridge i3s work but ivy bridge i3s are a bit faster and more energy efficent
Share
August 12, 2012 4:04:07 PM

TheBigTroll said:
the case and boards are compatable. you can wait for ivy bridge i3s to come and then you can drop it in the system and get going. sandy bridge i3s work but ivy bridge i3s are a bit faster and more energy efficent

yeah i think ill wait for ivy because i need to work approximately 30 hours for my job, (I'm 13 i get payed 25/ho) and i don't really have a schedule for it, so ill definitely go for it. thank you for your help!
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 4:04:16 PM

Best answer selected by ZigglePuff.
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 5:02:02 PM

what do you even do? i get paid like 10 bucks a hr at a tutoring class. im 14
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 5:58:16 PM

TheBigTroll said:
what do you even do? i get paid like 10 bucks a hr at a tutoring class. im 14

i basically proof papers and design some catalogs. heres the website: www.leucotool.com
m
0
l
August 12, 2012 6:15:03 PM

cool. thats alot for designing catalogs
m
0
l
!