Solved

New Build for Arma 2? Crysis?

11 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about build arma crysis
  1. what is the budget for the build, upgrade options such as crossfire or overclocking, and what parts you dont need

good cases dont come with power supplies
  2. TheBigTroll said:
    what is the budget for the build, upgrade options such as crossfire or overclocking, and what parts you dont need

good cases dont come with power supplies

My price range was MAX $750.
  3. do you want a upgrade path to dual video cards in the future

if yes, here
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/es37

if no, here
    http://pcpartpicker.com/p/e7K8

both go over by a little but perform better than the i3 2120 system
  4. you could wait for ivy bridge i3s that should be coming out next month so that you can save 50 bucks
  5. TheBigTroll said:
    you could wait for ivy bridge i3s that should be coming out next month so that you can save 50 bucks

Ok thank you for your help, but will all of the parts work with each other? will they all fit in one case?
  6. Best answer
    the case and boards are compatable. you can wait for ivy bridge i3s to come and then you can drop it in the system and get going. sandy bridge i3s work but ivy bridge i3s are a bit faster and more energy efficent
  7. TheBigTroll said:
    the case and boards are compatable. you can wait for ivy bridge i3s to come and then you can drop it in the system and get going. sandy bridge i3s work but ivy bridge i3s are a bit faster and more energy efficent

yeah i think ill wait for ivy because i need to work approximately 30 hours for my job, (I'm 13 i get payed 25/ho) and i don't really have a schedule for it, so ill definitely go for it. thank you for your help!
  8. Best answer selected by ZigglePuff.
  9. what do you even do? i get paid like 10 bucks a hr at a tutoring class. im 14
  10. TheBigTroll said:
    what do you even do? i get paid like 10 bucks a hr at a tutoring class. im 14

i basically proof papers and design some catalogs. heres the website: www.leucotool.com
  11. cool. thats alot for designing catalogs
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases New Build Systems Product