whick nokia phones take the best quality pictures/video ?

Last response: in Brands
August 21, 2004 3:31:07 PM

can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that deliver
the best quality images ??
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 3:31:08 PM

"Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
deliver
> the best quality images ??

None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls, what
would you say..?!

Ivor
Anonymous
August 21, 2004 4:33:08 PM

7610 has a 1mp so thats gonna win hands down
out of the vga cams ive tried, 7600 gives the best, followed by 6600 using
the photographer application.

"Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
> deliver
> the best quality images ??

August 21, 2004 4:33:31 PM

for pictures that is

"Daniel Juhn" <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> 7610 has a 1mp so thats gonna win hands down
> out of the vga cams ive tried, 7600 gives the best, followed by 6600 using
> the photographer application.
>
> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
>> deliver
>> the best quality images ??

Anonymous
August 22, 2004 2:18:29 AM

you are an idiot.

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
> deliver
>> the best quality images ??
>
> None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls, what
> would you say..?!
>
> Ivor

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 2:19:51 PM

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:31:07 +1000, "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com>
wrote:

>can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that deliver
>the best quality images ??

i've got a 6600 and i have used the camera & video functions quite a
lot. It takes good quality pics and the videos are pretty good. If I
need really good pics i take my Fuji S304 out with me! The phone cams
just for fun!
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 3:04:40 PM

you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
all....

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
> deliver
> > the best quality images ??
>
> None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls, what
> would you say..?!
>
> Ivor

Anonymous
August 23, 2004 3:04:41 PM

> you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
> understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
> all....
>
> "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
> >

> > None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls,
what
> > would you say..?!
> >
> > Ivor

He certainly has a point though. The inbuilt camera in moderm phones just
doesnt rival the quality of a digital camera, the same gos for inbuilt Mp3
players. I already have a separate mp3 player and digital camera and find it
very difficult to find new phone models without these 'features' After all,
why would I want to pay for functions that I will not use?

I remember the days when phones were for phoning people.....

Rob
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 10:35:43 PM

"Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
> understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
> all....

I understood the question perfectly, you just didn't understand the
answer..!

Oh and please don't top post, thanks.

Ivor
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 11:01:50 PM

> He certainly has a point though.

no he doesnt.
Anonymous
August 23, 2004 11:01:51 PM

"Daniel Juhn" <juhn@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> > He certainly has a point though.
>
> no he doesnt.

I cannot hope to compete with rebuttals of that calibre.
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 3:35:32 PM

Stop making a total wank of yourself... go back and read the question
carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot out
of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
through...

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
> > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
> > all....
>
> I understood the question perfectly, you just didn't understand the
> answer..!
>
> Oh and please don't top post, thanks.
>
> Ivor

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 3:35:33 PM

> Stop making a total wank of yourself... go back and read the question
> carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
> very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
> pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
out
> of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
> through...

Sigh......
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 10:15:49 PM

"Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
> carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
> very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
> pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
out
> of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
> through...

Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
serves to prove me right.

<Plonk>

Ivor
Anonymous
August 25, 2004 10:53:54 AM

god damn what a wanker.
whats the point of digging and digging when youve already hit 6 ft under?

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
>> Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
>> carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
>> very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
>> pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
> out
>> of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
>> through...
>
> Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
> serves to prove me right.
>
> <Plonk>
>
> Ivor

Anonymous
August 25, 2004 10:53:55 AM

> god damn what a wanker.
> whats the point of digging and digging when youve already hit 6 ft under?

No idea. Why do you?

Give it a rest and try being civil to other members of the group for a
change.

BTW, I believe you forgot to put your sig seperator just above the "god
damn" bit. ;-)

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:42:53 AM

<Plonk>
<Plonk>

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
> > carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
> > very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
> > pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
> out
> > of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
> > through...
>
> Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
> serves to prove me right.
>
> <Plonk>
>
> Ivor

August 27, 2004 1:18:03 AM

Can you stop bottom-posting? How inconsiderate...

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
> > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
> > all....
>
> I understood the question perfectly, you just didn't understand the
> answer..!
>
> Oh and please don't top post, thanks.
>
> Ivor

August 27, 2004 1:21:30 AM

I think the reason for the seemingly rude response, is that the current
batch of cell-phone cameras don't offer much compared to a digicam, nor
between each other. If you can wait for 2Mp models to start to emerge, with
larger F's, it'll be for the better.

The cam on a most of the current models are no more than toys, or the $25
vga focus-free things you can get at markets.

"Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
> understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
> all....
>

> "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
> >
> > "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > > can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
> > deliver
> > > the best quality images ??
> >
> > None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls,
what
> > would you say..?!
> >
> > Ivor

Anonymous
August 27, 2004 12:45:34 PM

>I think the reason for the seemingly rude response, is that the current
> batch of cell-phone cameras don't offer much compared to a digicam

no, it was just out of utter stupidity
August 27, 2004 2:04:46 PM

"AC" <qqq@dewy.com.au> wrote in message
> No, the fact is, he wants someone else to do his research for him.

Ever asked peoples opinions when researching a new phone?

JL
Anonymous
August 27, 2004 4:16:36 PM

gotta love it, the fact that this igor guy will take a potshot and then
killfile me like a sissy... shows what a big man he is, diddnt need to back
him far into the corner before he ran..... what a coward !!

"Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

> "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
> > Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
> > carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
> > very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
> > pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
> out
> > of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
> > through...
>
> Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
> serves to prove me right.
>
> <Plonk>
>
> Ivor

Anonymous
August 27, 2004 10:28:50 PM

"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:02:21 GMT, "Richard Colton"
> <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
<snip>
>>Going back to the original point, personally I'm not impressed with any
>>camera phone, especially Nokia's. At a sensible price, I reckon the best
>>cameras are found on the Sagem MYX6/7 and moving up from that, the one on
>>the Samsung E700 is pretty good.
>

> what about the 6600? i find the vga pics are pretty good (for a
> phone!)

Fair comment, and for a phone they're not bad. However, the 6600 is bulky
and expensive if the only criteria we're discussing is camera quality. If
it's camera quality on a budget people are after, you'd go a long way to
beat the Sagems (even if they are butt ugly).

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
Anonymous
August 28, 2004 3:42:52 AM

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:28:50 GMT, "Richard Colton"
<webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

>"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:02:21 GMT, "Richard Colton"
>> <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
><snip>
>>>Going back to the original point, personally I'm not impressed with any
>>>camera phone, especially Nokia's. At a sensible price, I reckon the best
>>>cameras are found on the Sagem MYX6/7 and moving up from that, the one on
>>>the Samsung E700 is pretty good.
>>

>> what about the 6600? i find the vga pics are pretty good (for a
>> phone!)
>
>Fair comment, and for a phone they're not bad. However, the 6600 is bulky
>and expensive if the only criteria we're discussing is camera quality. If
>it's camera quality on a budget people are after, you'd go a long way to
>beat the Sagems (even if they are butt ugly).

i've got a 6600, not bulky, expensive maybe!
!