whick nokia phones take the best quality pictures/video ?

can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that deliver
the best quality images ??
23 answers Last reply
More about whick nokia phones quality pictures video

    "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
    deliver
    > the best quality images ??

    None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls, what
    would you say..?!

    Ivor

    7610 has a 1mp so thats gonna win hands down
    out of the vga cams ive tried, 7600 gives the best, followed by 6600 using
    the photographer application.

    "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
    > deliver
    > the best quality images ??

    for pictures that is

    "Daniel Juhn" <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > 7610 has a 1mp so thats gonna win hands down
    > out of the vga cams ive tried, 7600 gives the best, followed by 6600 using
    > the photographer application.
    >
    > "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    >> can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
    >> deliver
    >> the best quality images ??

    you are an idiot.

    On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 11:31:07 +1000, "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com>
    wrote:

    >can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that deliver
    >the best quality images ??

    i've got a 6600 and i have used the camera & video functions quite a
    lot. It takes good quality pics and the videos are pretty good. If I
    need really good pics i take my Fuji S304 out with me! The phone cams
    just for fun!

    you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
    understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
    all....

    > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
    > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
    > all....
    >
    > "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
    > >

    > > None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls,
    what
    > > would you say..?!
    > >
    > > Ivor

    He certainly has a point though. The inbuilt camera in moderm phones just
    doesnt rival the quality of a digital camera, the same gos for inbuilt Mp3
    players. I already have a separate mp3 player and digital camera and find it
    very difficult to find new phone models without these 'features' After all,
    why would I want to pay for functions that I will not use?

    I remember the days when phones were for phoning people.....

    Rob

    "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
    > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
    > all....

    I understood the question perfectly, you just didn't understand the
    answer..!

    Oh and please don't top post, thanks.

    Ivor

    > He certainly has a point though.

    no he doesnt.

    "Daniel Juhn" <juhn@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > > He certainly has a point though.
    >
    > no he doesnt.

    I cannot hope to compete with rebuttals of that calibre.

    Stop making a total wank of yourself... go back and read the question
    carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
    very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
    pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot out
    of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
    through...

    > Stop making a total wank of yourself... go back and read the question
    > carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
    > very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
    > pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
    out
    > of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
    > through...

    Sigh......

    "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
    > carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
    > very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
    > pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
    out
    > of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
    > through...

    Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
    serves to prove me right.

    <Plonk>

    Ivor

    god damn what a wanker.
    whats the point of digging and digging when youve already hit 6 ft under?

    > god damn what a wanker.
    > whats the point of digging and digging when youve already hit 6 ft under?

    No idea. Why do you?

    Give it a rest and try being civil to other members of the group for a
    change.

    BTW, I believe you forgot to put your sig seperator just above the "god
    damn" bit. ;-)

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    <Plonk>
    <Plonk>

    "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

    > "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > Stop making a total **** of yourself... go back and read the question
    > > carefully.... if you still dont understand it, then i will explain it in
    > > very simple terms, specially for you... to save me time, and others the
    > > pity, we can only hope that you may be able to clear enough of the snot
    > out
    > > of those neural pathways of yours to allow understanding to find its way
    > > through...
    >
    > Please don't use foul language to me, it is totally unnecessary and only
    > serves to prove me right.
    >
    > <Plonk>
    >
    > Ivor

    Can you stop bottom-posting? How inconsiderate...

    "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message

    > "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
    > > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
    > > all....
    >
    > I understood the question perfectly, you just didn't understand the
    > answer..!
    >
    > Oh and please don't top post, thanks.
    >
    > Ivor

    I think the reason for the seemingly rude response, is that the current
    batch of cell-phone cameras don't offer much compared to a digicam, nor
    between each other. If you can wait for 2Mp models to start to emerge, with
    larger F's, it'll be for the better.

    The cam on a most of the current models are no more than toys, or the $25
    vga focus-free things you can get at markets.

    "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > you seem to have a very vague grasp of the english language, if you dont
    > understand the question, please ask me to reword it or dont respond at
    > all....
    >

    > "Ivor Jones" <this.address@notvalid.inv> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Tripetaka" <tripetaka@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > > > can someone please give me the top 3 nokia camera/video phones that
    > > deliver
    > > > the best quality images ??
    > >
    > > None of them. If I asked you which camera made the best phone calls,
    what
    > > would you say..?!
    > >
    > > Ivor

    >I think the reason for the seemingly rude response, is that the current
    > batch of cell-phone cameras don't offer much compared to a digicam

    no, it was just out of utter stupidity

    "AC" <qqq@dewy.com.au> wrote in message
    > No, the fact is, he wants someone else to do his research for him.

    Ever asked peoples opinions when researching a new phone?

    JL

    gotta love it, the fact that this igor guy will take a potshot and then
    killfile me like a sissy... shows what a big man he is, diddnt need to back
    him far into the corner before he ran..... what a coward !!

    "eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:02:21 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    > <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
    <snip>
    >>Going back to the original point, personally I'm not impressed with any
    >>camera phone, especially Nokia's. At a sensible price, I reckon the best
    >>cameras are found on the Sagem MYX6/7 and moving up from that, the one on
    >>the Samsung E700 is pretty good.
    >

    > what about the 6600? i find the vga pics are pretty good (for a
    > phone!)

    Fair comment, and for a phone they're not bad. However, the 6600 is bulky
    and expensive if the only criteria we're discussing is camera quality. If
    it's camera quality on a budget people are after, you'd go a long way to
    beat the Sagems (even if they are butt ugly).

    --
    >>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
    >>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
    >>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<

    On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 18:28:50 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:

    >"eggster2k" <eggster2k@NOSPAMbreathe.com> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:02:21 GMT, "Richard Colton"
    >> <webmaster@NOSPAMuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote:
    ><snip>
    >>>Going back to the original point, personally I'm not impressed with any
    >>>camera phone, especially Nokia's. At a sensible price, I reckon the best
    >>>cameras are found on the Sagem MYX6/7 and moving up from that, the one on
    >>>the Samsung E700 is pretty good.
    >>

    >> what about the 6600? i find the vga pics are pretty good (for a
    >> phone!)
    >
    >Fair comment, and for a phone they're not bad. However, the 6600 is bulky
    >and expensive if the only criteria we're discussing is camera quality. If
    >it's camera quality on a budget people are after, you'd go a long way to
    >beat the Sagems (even if they are butt ugly).

    i've got a 6600, not bulky, expensive maybe!

Nokia Phones Video