XP Firewall Message

I have XP service pack 2 and I have turned the windows xp firewall off as my
dsl has a firewall. Now I keep getting messages warning me that the
firewall is turned off, how do I get rid of these messages. Thanks.
3 answers Last reply
More about firewall message

    et wrote:
    > I have XP service pack 2 and I have turned the windows xp firewall
    > off as my dsl has a firewall. Now I keep getting messages warning me
    > that the firewall is turned off, how do I get rid of these messages.
    > Thanks.

    Open Control Panel/ Security Center. Click the link "Change the way security
    center alerts me" link. Remove the check mark from the Firewall option.

    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

    http://www.dts-l.org/

    Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

    et wrote:
    > Thanks, that's exactly what I needed!

    Glad to help. :)

    --

    Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP

    http://www.dts-l.org/

Configuration Firewalls Customization Windows XP