Booting Xp from USB

HI Folks!
Is it possible to boot Windows XP from USB,
My mohterboard supports boot from USB.....
PLz detailed asnwers..
Bye
1 answer Last reply
More about booting

    Windows cannot boot from an USB drive. If your computer supports
    booting from such device, you can load a boot loader to the USB device
    which starts Windows XP from the hard drive. However, you cannot
    install Windows XP on any external drive or USB device.

    How-To: Boot Windows XP Off a Compact Flash Card
    http://www.ehomeupgrade.com/entry/425/how-to_boot_windows

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Abbas" wrote:

    | HI Folks!
    | Is it possible to boot Windows XP from USB,
    | My mohterboard supports boot from USB.....
    | PLz detailed asnwers..
    | Bye

Configuration Windows XP Boot Microsoft Customization USB