Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Should I upgrade to 660ti or keep my 7850

Last response: in Systems
Share
August 13, 2012 12:04:26 AM

Currently, I have XFX Double D 7850... I wondering if I should sell it and get a 660ti or should I just keep it for now?
The 7850 is currently only 3 months old. And If I'm going to sell it, where should I sell it?

More about : upgrade 660ti 7850

a b B Homebuilt system
August 13, 2012 12:10:35 AM

Keep it, the 7850 is fine for now, by time you need a REAL upgrade the GTX 760ti would be on the market :s
m
0
l
a b B Homebuilt system
August 13, 2012 1:14:38 AM

Might want to wait to see how the 660 ti preforms all the stuff on the net right makes it confusing and if i was you i wait for sites that are reliable and professional to test it if it does preform a little better than a 7950 i would upgrade if i was you but not yet and if you want to sell it ebay is option
m
0
l
!