PING: AGE (Just curious... how many of you are from AGE?)

How many of you were old regulars on AGE (alt.games.everquest)...

I saw a few familiar names, like to see some of the old crowd.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke

"LewZephyr" <lewiszephyr@clotmail.com> wrote in message
> How many of you were old regulars on AGE (alt.games.everquest)...
>
> I saw a few familiar names, like to see some of the old crowd.

I was on a.g.e from when EQ came out until when WoW came
out. Never played EQ2, or bought any expansions past PoP.

I think I posted some stuff there when I was in EQ beta or something

LewZephyr <lewiszephyr@clotmail.com> wrote:

>How many of you were old regulars on AGE (alt.games.everquest)...

I was for a long time, from initial release of EQ to maybe 18 months
or so ago when I finally kicked the habit.

--
Exodus 22:18 can kiss my pagan ass
www.lokari.net

Rastus wrote:
> > You must hve been going by a different name then? I thought I remembered
> > most of the people from those days, but I don't remember you prior to the
> > "Chimp and gimp" posts in AGE?
>
> Back in the RCGUO days I think I posted under Jaew and or Iridium.

Isn't it rather awkward to post in these positions? Your back must
hurt...

Rastus

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2004