Status
Not open for further replies.

pkardam

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
i have gc 9500gt my config is pantium-D 2.8 1.5 gb ram d101 mobo whwn i install my graphic card thet is no display at all but my mobo display same i checked card on other g-41 mobo it worked fine .what can b problam then plz suggest .

Solution
G
put in the card but do not plug in the monitor to it yet. boot into your bios and disable the onboard display. reboot and move the monitor plug to the card.
G

put in the card but do not plug in the monitor to it yet. boot into your bios and disable the onboard display. reboot and move the monitor plug to the card.

Solution

pkardam

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009

hi..thanx a lot for your support i got display as u suggest to disable onboard display .
plz suggest me what about my display if my card troubleshoot and not giving display coz i disabled onboard display .
thanx

G

just remove the battery to reset the bios to default settings; that will enable your onboard graphics again.
1) unplug computer.
2) remove battery for a few minutes then replace it.
3) plug in computer and boot up.

glad to help.

pkardam

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
thanx a lot againn for ur support i want to take a suggestion i am getting a xfx 5450 graphic card 23gb ddr-3(in warranty) in 2000 INR will it b gud deal or how is the performance of this card will it suit to my config.pantium-D 2.8 D101 ggc mobo .1.5 gb ram plz suggest .
thanx

G

the price is nice but the card would not be much of an upgrade at all. it would be newer but the performance compared to what you have now, may not be worth spending money on.
i would suggest you save quite a bit more and look at something like:
Forsa NVIDIA GeForce GT440 2 GB DDR3 Rs. 4228
Sapphire AMD/ATI Radeon HD 6570 1 GB DDR3 Rs. 4258
actually the 2gb of memory on the GT440 is a little overkill for what it does; 1gb is enough.

so yes that is a good price but you may not see a good increase in performance for spending money. try to save up a lot more.

pkardam

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2009
the display is not clear like image break n game is not running well too . can it be compatibale processor problem or anything else .mine is pantium-D 2.8 .
1.5 gb ram .

Status
Not open for further replies.