Adjust Windows XP visual settings for all user accounts

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

Is there a way to change XP's visual settings to adjust for best performance
for all users. For example, if I create a new user I want them to be able to
login and their account automatically set to adjust visual settings for best
performance. Thanks!!

Paul

Splendid

1) Log on to an account and configure that account the way you wish new
users to be.

2) log off that account and log on as the local adminitrator

3) Right click "my computer" and select properties and select the
"advanced tab"

4) Click on the users profiles "settings" button

5) Select the user that you configured step 1

6) Click "copy to" and enter "C:\Documents and Settings\Default User"

7) Allow to overwrite

From now on all NEW (not existing) users will have the new profile

Hope this helps.