Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hardware temperatures

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Hardware
  • Core
  • Temperature
  • HD
Last response: in CPUs
Share
December 28, 2012 4:44:28 PM

Hi, i got some temperature readings from CPUID hardware monitor pro.
i don't know whether these are normal or i need to get a processor fan, pls help
i played some games for 15 mins and took the readings. i have hd 7750.
thanks.

Readings:
core #0- 63 (celcius)

core #1- 67 (celcius)

Assembly- 39

hd 7750- 39 (max) at 0.82V

More about : hardware temperatures

a c 154 à CPUs
December 28, 2012 6:07:04 PM

rishi_17 said:
Hi, i got some temperature readings from CPUID hardware monitor pro.
i don't know whether these are normal or i need to get a processor fan, pls help
i played some games for 15 mins and took the readings. i have hd 7750.
thanks.

Readings:
core #0- 63 (celcius)

core #1- 67 (celcius)

Assembly- 39

hd 7750- 39 (max) at 0.82V


What processor is this? We don't know if those temps are high if we don't know what the processor is. Different processors run hotter than others. If those temps are for something like a Pentium 4 it would be fine because Pentium 4 ran hot but if it's something like a Sandy Bridges I3 than that is to hot.
m
0
l
December 29, 2012 3:21:45 AM

rds1220 said:
What processor is this? We don't know if those temps are high if we don't know what the processor is. Different processors run hotter than others. If those temps are for something like a Pentium 4 it would be fine because Pentium 4 ran hot but if it's something like a Sandy Bridges I3 than that is to hot.



this is core2 duo E7200. i wanted to attach the screenshot of the readings but dont knw how to do it here.
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 154 à CPUs
December 29, 2012 3:58:44 AM

The thermal max for that CPU is 74 degrees so yes it is running to hot. I would dust everything out, clean up your wires and clean off the old thermal paste and re-apply.
m
0
l
December 29, 2012 4:10:15 AM

do you think i need an aftermarket cooler for my processor?
if that is the case can you suggest something for low bugdet.
thanks for your reply.
m
0
l
a c 154 à CPUs
December 29, 2012 4:11:58 AM

rishi_17 said:
do you think i need an aftermarket cooler for my processor?
if that is the case can you suggest something for low bugdet.
thanks for your reply.


What kind of case do you have?
m
0
l
!