nokia 9210i ringtone and photo send from pc to nokia

Last response: in Brands
August 22, 2004 9:28:36 PM

How I can send with a cable photo or ringtone to my Nokia 9210i?
I can't use the data suite program for this.
Please need help.
lsalet@wanadoo.nl
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 7:03:23 AM

"Lucas Salet" <lsalet@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:<4128bba6$0$88026$1b2cd167@news.wanadoo.nl>...
> How I can send with a cable photo or ringtone to my Nokia 9210i?
> I can't use the data suite program for this.
> Please need help.
> lsalet@wanadoo.nl

I don't understand why you can't use data suite? : I certainly do to
transfer pictures & sounds (never tried ringtones) to my 9210i.
!