nokia 9210i ringtone and photo send from pc to nokia

How I can send with a cable photo or ringtone to my Nokia 9210i?
I can't use the data suite program for this.
Please need help.
lsalet@wanadoo.nl
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 9210i ringtone photo send nokia

    "Lucas Salet" <lsalet@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message news:<4128bba6$0$88026$1b2cd167@news.wanadoo.nl>...
    > How I can send with a cable photo or ringtone to my Nokia 9210i?
    > I can't use the data suite program for this.
    > Please need help.
    > lsalet@wanadoo.nl

    I don't understand why you can't use data suite? : I certainly do to
    transfer pictures & sounds (never tried ringtones) to my 9210i.

Nokia Photo Cable