Address Bar

My address bar is on the tool bar nothing happens?
2 answers Last reply
More about address

    Type or paste something into the Address bar and then click the GO button.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    "123gt" <123gt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My address bar is on the tool bar nothing happens?

    In order for your Address Bar to expand you have to Unlock the Taskbar.
    Rt click on Taskbar and remove the check
    next to Lock the Taskbar. Once this is done you can click on the Address
    and it will expand.
    "123gt" <123gt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My address bar is on the tool bar nothing happens?

Configuration Browsers Microsoft Customization Windows XP