  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
May 31, 2005 9:05:01 PM

My address bar is on the tool bar nothing happens?

More about : address bar

Anonymous
May 31, 2005 10:24:38 PM

Type or paste something into the Address bar and then click the GO button.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
"123gt" <123gt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 93D3CF3-F1DC-4001-AF8F-4E1D862E39AE@microsoft.com...
> My address bar is on the tool bar nothing happens?
Anonymous
June 1, 2005 7:29:51 AM

In order for your Address Bar to expand you have to Unlock the Taskbar.
Rt click on Taskbar and remove the check
next to Lock the Taskbar. Once this is done you can click on the Address
and it will expand.
!