HELP::bluetooth connection problems with nokia 6600 wit

I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
BlueTooth
that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
is
there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
out
..
Many thanks

No1Badboy
4 answers Last reply
More about help bluetooth connection problems nokia 6600

    "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in

    > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    > BlueTooth
    > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection
    > choice is
    > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC
    > Suite for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set
    > it up? so if there is other software that i need to use can someone
    > please help me out
    > .
    > Many thanks
    >
    > No1Badboy

    Try Mrouter 3 Beta...that will help you connect easier and just install
    it over your existing PC Suite...

    Mrouter 3 Beta can be had here;
    http://www.intuwave.com/index.php?page=105

    Oh and it also connects automatically when your phone comes within
    bluetooth range ;)

    cheers ;)

    Make sure any internal modem is disabled.

    "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message
    > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    > BlueTooth
    > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
    > is
    > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
    > for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
    > if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
    > out
    > .
    > Many thanks
    >
    > No1Badboy

    Try the following:

    - in m router check the port which the bt software installed for Local
    services (you can see it by right clicking bt icon and choose advanced
    settings), in my case it is com4
    - in nokia connect manager choose the com port that the bt software
    installed for Client applications (you can also see it in adv. settings) in
    my case com5

    It should work, in my case did, after trying and trying.
    Good luck.

    "No1badboy" <No1badboy@power-post.org> wrote in message news:<5C5Wc.191168$28.109686@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk>...
    > I have a 6600 and I was trying to connect it to my computer via
    > BlueTooth
    > that works.When I try to use the PCSuite, the bluetooth connection choice
    > is
    > there but not Connection and so I cannot sync the phone with my PC Suite
    > for Nokia 6600 .Can anyone give me any suggestions of how to set it up? so
    > if there is other software that i need to use can someone please help me
    > out

    We can suggest to have a look at Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian OS
    phones ( http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/ )- another multi-functional
    software for Symbian-based smartphones management.

    Don't forget to install its agent (opmagent) as specified in 'Help'
    option of main menu!

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    support@oxygensoftware.com