AH during downtime

Since my server (HellScream) was/is one of the servers that was down
for a long period of time... What happens to my auction items that i
either bid on / or placed. Does time stand still in WoW and it pretty
much picks up when the servers are back up? Maybe a newbie questions,
but this is the first time I've experienced a long 'maintenance'
period.

On 26 Jul 2005 22:10:36 -0700, "Fobulous" <michael.canonigo@gmail.com>
scribed into the ether:

>Since my server (HellScream) was/is one of the servers that was down
>for a long period of time... What happens to my auction items that i
>either bid on / or placed. Does time stand still in WoW and it pretty
>much picks up when the servers are back up? Maybe a newbie questions,
>but this is the first time I've experienced a long 'maintenance'
>period.

Nothing stops the clock. This can yield some strange results. After
extended downtime, you can often come back to a completely empty AH, and
yet see nothing in your mailbox. Then an hour later, you'll get 20 lines of
spam "YOUR AUCTION HAS SOLD!"...

nope it keeps on ticking which is just lame for sellers. but as a buyer i
have got some good bargins because of this

--
Mathew Parkin
AG&S/HiTech IT Support
"Fobulous" <michael.canonigo@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Since my server (HellScream) was/is one of the servers that was down
> for a long period of time... What happens to my auction items that i
> either bid on / or placed. Does time stand still in WoW and it pretty
> much picks up when the servers are back up? Maybe a newbie questions,
> but this is the first time I've experienced a long 'maintenance'
> period.

TRENDING THREADS