site for online photo storage/sharing that allows others a..

Last response: in Digital Camera
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 12:32:10 PM

Anyone know of one of these before I start signing up one by one?
Seems like that is the only way find out for sure on most of them.
Been looking at the list here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing

Album
23
Buzznet
TextAmerica.com
Flickr
Fotki
Fotolog
FotoSwap
GJPix
ImageStation
Ofoto
PBase
Phanfare
Photosight
PiXPO
Shutterfly
Smugmug
snapmania
Travel Photo Sharing
Viovio
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 3:23:39 PM

Any free ones people know of?
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 4:11:12 PM

1st one I tried was imagestation and they have $5/year for this feature
which seems reasonable and comes with a few free prints.
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 4:45:52 PM

specksynder@gmail.com wrote:

> Anyone know of one of these before I start signing up one by one?
> Seems like that is the only way find out for sure on most of them.
> Been looking at the list here...

I use Pbase.. There is a reasonable cost involved, (Couple of bucks
a month) but the site is laid out well and has no ads or popups.
It also allows remote linking to your images. (Some sites don't)

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing
>
> Album
> 23
> Buzznet
> TextAmerica.com
> Flickr
> Fotki
> Fotolog
> FotoSwap
> GJPix
> ImageStation
> Ofoto
> PBase
> Phanfare
> Photosight
> PiXPO
> Shutterfly
> Smugmug
> snapmania
> Travel Photo Sharing
> Viovio
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 10:08:27 PM

I've been using Imagestation for a few years and still like it.
Anonymous
a b G Storage
September 2, 2005 10:39:04 PM

Image shack.

Free. You can post, share and download hi-rez pictures.

Interface is not smooth, but it is FREE.

Best,

Ross

<specksynder@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know of one of these before I start signing up one by one?
> Seems like that is the only way find out for sure on most of them.
> Been looking at the list here...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photo_sharing
>
> Album
> 23