Second graphics card not showing in the device manager

For some reason, my second graphics card has stopped showing up in the device manager. When I first got my PC it was there, but it seems that after I updated my drivers, it stopped showing up. The fan on it is still spinning, so I think it still works. I have dual Radeon HD 6870's, linked with crossfire. Also, it seems like my liquid cooling system is no longer working, I've had some problems with overheating. I also think that the reservoir is upside down, since I haven't seen it installed in any other system like it is in mine, (I ordered it from Cyberpower PC). It's an Asetek 510 LC system, on a loop. The computer's only a few months old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2 answers Last reply
More about second graphics card showing device manager
  1. Make sure Crossfire is enabled in the Catalyst Control Center. Sometimes when you update the driver, it fails to enable Xfire.

Here's the installation diagrams for installing your cooler: http://www.asetek.com/images/stories/support/installation-guides/asetek-installation-web.pdf
  2. Thanks, I actually found out that the second card is dead, so I had to remove it.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Device Manager Graphics