Properties doesn't respond

Hi,

I get no response when I right click on any folder on my desktop and click
on Properties.
How can I fix it?. Thanks

A.K.
2 answers Last reply
More about properties doesn respond

    Hi

    Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

    Line 203 - right hand side

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I get no response when I right click on any folder on my desktop and click
    > on Properties.
    > How can I fix it?. Thanks
    >
    > A.K.

    Thanks for reply

    > Hi
    >
    > Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:
    >
    > Line 203 - right hand side

    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "A-Design" <afshinstock@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I get no response when I right click on any folder on my desktop and
    >> click on Properties.
    >> How can I fix it?. Thanks
    >>
    >> A.K.

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP