change keyboard shortcut for explorer.exe

Hi,

I use another explorer for browsing my folders/files.

When i type keyboard shortcut ( Windows + E ), i want to launch my another
program ( not explorer.exe)

thank you very much
kiko

Hi,

Thats not possible. The Win+E shortcut is hard-coded.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"informatique" <informatique@stat-valence.terre.defense.gouv.fr> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I use another explorer for browsing my folders/files.
>
> When i type keyboard shortcut ( Windows + E ), i want to launch my another
> program ( not explorer.exe)
>
> thank you very much
> kiko

P1h3r1e3d13

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2008
Thread revival! For googlers' sakes.

You can change it. Any number of hotkey programs can "hijack" that key combo (or any other) and make it do your bidding.
I recommend AutoHotkey. It's robust, lightweight, well-supported, and not hard to learn.